Sunday, October 27, 2013

Changes and Focus

It's been a while since I posted something here, so I figure I should post an update.

In the last few months, I've moved from San Diego to Los Angeles, so I can get closer to the animation industry and possibly get my foot in the door at a studio there (well, "here," now, since I'm actually here, so LA is no longer a "there," technically).

Anyway, in the mean time, I'm working on growing my drawing skills, and I'm focusing exclusively on Fading Cloud. I'd like to work on Legacy also (a novel that takes place over 3000 years after everything else), but I'm in a season right now where I'm very strapped for time, and need to focus.

But, the last few weeks have been great because of it. The script for Fading Cloud just continues to get more and more solid (partly because I completely ditched the original ending I'd written). Good things are coming down the pipeline, so keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment