Saturday, September 1, 2012

Final Re-Write is Complete

The time has come. After going back and forth about what I would do with Imperfect, I've decided to just do a soft roll-out, self-publish of it. The "editing challenges" it still has (too many characters, too many plot lines, parallel plot structure) would make it extremely difficult to convince a publisher to print and market, and they're not issues that I really want to change. They make the story what it is, and I think it's suffered enough heavy editing. Time to let it be what it is. Time to let it loose and let others think of it what they will.

I'm not sure how I'm going to get it the necessary grammar/spelling edit it needs, but one thing at a time.

For now, here's an example of what the cover spread for the paperback edition will likely look like. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment